Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Boa Vista LLC was granted Power of Attorney for The 400 Central Park West Condominium on 2012-06-25 View Document
- Leisa D Creo sold this property to Boa Vista LLC for $825,000.00 on 2012-06-25. View Document
- Leisa Creo Satisfied their Mortgage with Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) on 2007-04-25. View Document
- Leisa D Creo took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) on 2004-08-26. View Document
- Leisa D Creo Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Arbor National Mortgage on 2003-06-20. View Document
- On 1993-12-21 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Arbor National Mtgeinc to Residential Fundingcorp. View Document
- Leisa D. Creo took a mortgage for $104,000.00 from Arbo National Mtge Inc on 1993-10-13. View Document
- Steven Fleischer sold this property to Leisa D. Creo for $0.00 on 1993-09-30. View Document
- Leisa D. Creo was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Prk W Cdb/M on 1993-10-13 View Document
- Steven Fleischer was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-02-22 View Document
- Steven Fleischer took a mortgage for $40,000.00 from River Bank America on 1991-02-22. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Steven Fleischer for $0.00 on 1991-02-11. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-11-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,300 to $3,200 on 2012-08-03 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,550 to $3,300 on 2012-07-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,550 on 2012-07-10 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-06-27 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-04-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $859,000 to $849,000 on 2012-03-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $849,000 to $859,000 on 2012-01-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-01-02 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 400 Central Park West Condominium, 400 Central Park West #OFFICE, New York, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York Inc., Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Ave #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Collin Crowthers, 400 Cpw #6D, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Orlando Read,
- 400 Central Park West #4A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.