Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $376,000.00 dated 2006-09-08 between Sharon Goldring and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Sharon Goldring sold this property to David Zoldan & Sharon Goldring for $0.00 on 2010-06-18. View Document
- Sharon Goldring took a mortgage for $139,476.45 from Citimortgage, INC on 2006-09-08. View Document
- On 2006-09-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Na Wells Fargo Bank & Inc Dlj Mortgage Capital & Inc.As Attorney In Fact Wells Fargo Home Mortgage to Citimortgage, INC. View Document
- On 2006-09-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Llc Meridian Residential Capital & Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC to Inc. Dlj Mortgage Capital. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2005-02-02, Debtor: Pwv Acquisition LLC & Cpw Towers, LLC, Secured Party: Inc. M&T Real Estate, Assignee: View Document
- Release dated 2004-11-18 between Pwv Acquisition LLC & Cpw Towers, LLC and Inc. M&T Real Estate View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2005-02-02. Parties: Inc. M&T Real Estate, Pwv Acquisition LLC & Cpw Towers, LLC View Document
- Sharon Goldberg was granted Power of Attorney for The 400 Central Park West Condominium on 2004-11-18 View Document
- Sharon Goldring took a mortgage for $241,600.00 from Mers on 2004-11-18. View Document
- Cpw Towers LLC sold this property to Sharon Goldring for $306,228.00 on 2004-11-18. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
- 400 Central Park West #1T, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.