Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2010-03-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Kang Hyo-Jin & Jeon You-Chang to America'S Mortgage Outsource Program & N.A. Wells Fargo Bank. View Document
- Hyojin Kang & Youchang Jeon took a mortgage for $120,000.00 from Fleet National Bank on 2005-07-01. View Document
- Hyo-Jin Kang & Youchang Jeon Satisfied their Mortgage with Fka Fleet National Bank & Bank Of America Nt & Sa on 2005-09-22. View Document
- Hyo-Jin Kang & Youchang Jeon took a mortgage for $46,000.00 from Fleet National Bank on 2004-08-07. View Document
- You-Chang Jeon & Hyo-Jin Kang took a mortgage for $27,500.00 from N.A. Weels Fargo Bank on 2004-06-17. View Document
- You-Chang Jeon & Hyo-Jin Kang took a mortgage for $440,000.00 from America'S Mortgage Outsource Program on 2004-06-17. View Document
- Barbara A Ward sold this property to You-Chang Jeon & Hyo-Jin Kang for $600,000.00 on 2004-06-17. View Document
- Barbara A Ward was granted Power of Attorney for Stuart G Fish on 2004-06-10 View Document
- Barbara A. Ward took a mortgage for $91,310.00 from River Bank America on 1991-05-30. View Document
- Barbara Ward was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Park W Cb/M on 1991-05-30 View Document
- Park West Vill Associate sold this property to Barbara A. Ward for $0.00 on 1991-05-21. View Document
- Barbbara Ward was granted Power of Attorney for Ann Alexander & Ide Weitzen & William Hibsher on 1991-05-30 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 400 Central Park West Condominium, 400 Central Park West #OFFICE, New York, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York Inc., Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Ave #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Collin Crowthers, 400 Cpw #6D, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Orlando Read,
- 400 Central Park West #19M, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.