- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $700,000.00 dated 2012-01-30 between Makiko Pollack & Andrew E Pollack & Andrew Pollack and N.A. Bank Of America View Document
- Nina David & Warren Infield Satisfied their Mortgage with Sand Canyon Corporation on 2010-12-07. View Document
- Makiko Pollack & Andrew Pollack was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Manag. Of The 400 Central Park West Condo on 2010-11-19 View Document
- Makiko Pollack & Andrew E Pollack took a mortgage for $750,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation on 2010-11-19. View Document
- Andrew Pollack was granted Power of Attorney for Joanne A Liu on 2010-09-03 View Document
- Makiko Pollack was granted Power of Attorney for Joanne A Liu on 2010-09-03 View Document
- Nina David & Warren Infield sold this property to Makiko Pollack & Andrew Pollack for $1,175,000.00 on 2010-11-19. View Document
- Nina David was granted Power of Attorney for Jordan Barness on 2010-11-11 View Document
- Warren Infield was granted Power of Attorney for Jordan Barness on 2010-11-11 View Document
- Nina David Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. American General Home Equity on 2005-10-03. View Document
- Nina David & Warren Infield took a mortgage for $307,000.00 from Option One Mortgage Corporation on 2005-09-03. View Document
- Nina David & Warren Infield took a mortgage for $275,000.00 from Inc. American General Home Equity on 2003-07-18. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
- 400 Central Park West #18R, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area