Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Satisfied their Mortgage with on 2016-01-08. View Document
- On 2012-04-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mers As Nominee For Luxury Mortgage Corp to N.A. Wells Fargo Bank. View Document
- Chueh Fang & Andrei Vovk took a mortgage for $5,030.07 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2012-04-25. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $415,000.00 dated 2012-04-25 between Chueh Fang & Andrei Vovk and N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Andrei Vovk was granted Power of Attorney for Chueh Beta Fang on 2012-04-25 View Document
- Chueh Beta Fang & Andrei Vovk was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The 400 Central Park W Condo on 2011-03-29 View Document
- Chueh Beta Fang & Andrei Vovk took a mortgage for $417,000.00 from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2011-03-29. View Document
- David H Roberts & Sarah H Roberts sold this property to Chueh Beta Fang & Andrei Vovk for $617,000.00 on 2011-03-29. View Document
- Sarah H Roberts was granted Power of Attorney for Timothy M Costello on 2011-02-22 View Document
- David H Roberts was granted Power of Attorney for Timothy M Costello on 2011-02-22 View Document
- Nina R Mcgowan & Rochelle S Mcgowan & Alan Mcgowan was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Park W Cb/M on 1991-12-10 View Document
- Alan H. Mcgowan & Rochelle S. Mcgowan & Nina R. Mcgowan took a mortgage for $40,000.00 from Phh Us Mortgage Corp on 1991-12-10. View Document
- Alan H Mcgowan sold this property to Nina R Mcgowan & Alan H Mcgowan & Rochelle S Mcgown for $0.00 on 1991-12-05. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Alan H Mcgowan for $0.00 on 1991-12-05. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
- 400 Central Park West #17Y, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.