Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Monica Von Thun Calderon took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 2011-04-18. View Document
- Monica Von Thun Calderon was granted Power of Attorney for The 400 Central Park West Condo Board Of Managers on 2007-06-15 View Document
- Monica Von Thun Calderon took a mortgage for $120,000.00 from Wells Fargo Bank Na on 2007-06-15. View Document
- Monica Von Thun Calderon took a mortgage for $960,000.00 from Wells Fargo Bank Na on 2007-06-15. View Document
- Barbara Jo Lubliner sold this property to Monica Von Thun Calderon for $1,200,000.00 on 2007-06-15. View Document
- Barbara J Lubliner Satisfied their Mortgage with Fa Northeast Savings & Bank Of America & Natwest Bank, NA & N.A. Fleet Bank & Fleet Bank Of New York, NA & Fleet National Bank & N.A. Shawmut Bank New York on 2007-07-09. View Document
- Barbara Jo Lubliner was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-03-28 View Document
- Barbara Jo Lubliner took a mortgage for $145,600.00 from Northeast Savings F.A. on 1991-03-28. View Document
- Park West Vill Associate sold this property to Barbara Jo Lubliner for $0.00 on 1991-03-15. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
- 400 Central Park West #17P, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.