- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ralph Colucci & Hazel Vento Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2012-09-18. View Document
- Ralph E Colucci & Hazel Vento Satisfied their Mortgage with American Home Mortgage on 2002-08-20. View Document
- Ralph Colucci & Hazel Vento took a mortgage for $200,000.00 from Citibank Na on 2002-08-10. View Document
- Jeannette Mester Wood & Elmo L. Wood Satisfied their Mortgage with Apple Bank Svgs on 1991-11-22. View Document
- Elmo Wood & Wood, Jeanette, M & Jeanette Mesteraka Wood took a mortgage for $30,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1991-08-20. View Document
- Elmo Wood & Jeanett M Wood was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Pk W Cdb/Mg on 1991-02-20 View Document
- Elmo L Wood & Jeannette Mester Wood took a mortgage for $93,000.00 from Apple Bank For Savings on 1991-02-20. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Elmo L Wood & Jeannette Mester Wood & Jeanette M Wood for $0.00 on 1991-02-07. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 400 Central Park West Condominium, 400 Central Park West #OFFICE, New York, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York Inc., Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Ave #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Collin Crowthers, 400 Cpw #6D, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Orlando Read,
- 400 Central Park West #17J, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area