Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Eloise M Archibald Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2009-01-05. View Document
- Eloise M. Archibald was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-04-25 View Document
- Eloise M. Archibald took a mortgage for $66,550.00 from Crossland Mtge Corp. on 1991-04-25. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Eloise M. Archibald for $0.00 on 1991-04-23. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-09-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,600 to $3,500 on 2016-08-12 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,100 to $3,600 on 2016-07-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-07-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-12-18 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,100 on 2012-09-06 View Listing
- 400 Central Park West #16M, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.