Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Avi Gross & Ayelet Gross was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of 400 Central Park West on 2010-09-15 View Document
- Scott L Rodman sold this property to Avi Gross & Ayelet Gross for $897,200.00 on 2010-09-15. View Document
- Avi Gross was granted Power of Attorney for Shay Zamir on 2010-08-31 View Document
- Ayelet Gross was granted Power of Attorney for Shay Zamir on 2010-08-31 View Document
- Scott L Rodman Satisfied their Mortgage with Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC & Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) on 2010-08-30. View Document
- Fatima S Igramhan-Parsons Satisfied their Mortgage with Fleet National Bank on 2008-03-14. View Document
- Scott L Rodman took a mortgage for $417,000.00 from Mers on 2008-03-31. View Document
- Scott L Rodman was granted Power of Attorney for The 400 Central Park West Condominium on 2008-03-31 View Document
- Fatima Sarah Igramhan-Parsons sold this property to Scott L Rodman for $840,000.00 on 2008-03-31. View Document
- Fatima S Igramhan-Parsons took a mortgage for $240,000.00 from Fleet National Bank on 2002-12-30. View Document
- Andrew J Lucchesi was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Park W Cb/M on 1991-02-22 View Document
- Andrew J. Luccehesi took a mortgage for $120,750.00 from Crossland Mortgage Corp on 1991-02-22. View Document
- Christine Moon was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Park W Cb/M on 1991-02-22 View Document
- Christine Moon sold this property to Andrew Lucchesi for $0.00 on 1991-02-19. View Document
- Park West Villiage Assoc sold this property to Christine Moon for $0.00 on 1991-02-19. View Document
- Christine Moon was granted Power of Attorney for Judith J Shenker on 1991-02-22 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
- 400 Central Park West #15N, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.