Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2016-01-11, Debtor: Lor Realty Company, LLC, Secured Party: Chaim Narkis, Assignee: View Document
- Meredith Grossman Satisfied their Mortgage with Pnc Bank on 2015-02-23. View Document
- Meredith Grossman Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of New York Mellon on 2015-03-04. View Document
- Lor Realty Company, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for The 400 Cental Park West Condominium on 2015-02-13 View Document
- Meredith Grossman sold this property to Lor Realty Company, LLC for $1,150,000.00 on 2015-02-13. View Document
- On 2012-06-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Rbc Mortgage Company to The Bank Of New York & The Bank Of New York Mellon. View Document
- Lerma C Labrador & Shirley Summerfield & Gary Summerfield Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 2007-05-29. View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2005-03-16. Parties: Pwv Acquisition LLC & Cpw Towers, LLC, M&T Real Estate Trust View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-03-16. Parties: Pwv Acquisition LLC & Cpw Towers, LLC, M&T Real Estate Trust View Document
- Meredith Grossman took a mortgage for $62,950.00 from National City Bank on 2005-02-10. View Document
- Meredith Grossman took a mortgage for $504,000.00 from Mers on 2005-02-10. View Document
- Meredith Grossman was granted Power of Attorney for The 400 Central Park West Condominium on 2005-02-10 View Document
- Cpw Towers LLC sold this property to Meredith Grossman for $641,497.50 on 2005-02-10. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Sold on 2015-02-20 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,200,000 on 2014-10-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-10-31 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $950,000 on 2013-10-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-05-03 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,000 on 2013-04-16 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 400 Central Park West Condominium, 400 Central Park West #OFFICE, New York, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York Inc., Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Ave #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Collin Crowthers, 400 Cpw #6D, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Orlando Read,
- 400 Central Park West #14B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.