- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-07-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,900 to $3,800 on 2016-05-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,800 to $3,900 on 2016-05-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-05-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-03-28 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,800 on 2015-02-13 View Listing
- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Charles J Sirey & Aileen R Sirey was granted Power of Attorney for The 400 Central Park West on 2006-02-15 View Document
- Charles J Sirey sold this property to Charles J Sirey & Aileen R Sirey for $0.00 on 2006-02-15. View Document
- Charles J. Sirey was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Park W Cd Bd on 1991-12-20 View Document
- Charles J. Sirey & Jo Anne Sirey sold this property to Charles J. Sirey for $0.00 on 1991-12-03. View Document
- Charles J Sirey & Jo Anne Sirey took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Apple Bank Svgs on 1991-04-26. View Document
- Charles J. Sirey & Jo Anne Sirey was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Pk W Cndb/M on 1991-04-26 View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Charles J Sirey & Jo Anne Sirey for $0.00 on 1991-04-17. View Document
- Joanne Sirey was granted Power of Attorney for Charles J. Sirey on 1991-04-26 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
- 400 Central Park West #12N, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area