- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Morgan Mcpherson & Hilda Mcpherson & Henry Mcpherson Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) & N.A. Hsbc Bank Usa on 2015-08-17. View Document
- Life Estate Deed (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2014-10-16. Parties: Dr. Henry Mcpherson & Hilda Mcpherson, Henry And Hilda Mcpherson Trust & As Trustee Dr. Henry Mcpherson & As Trustee Hilda Mcpherson, Dr. Henry Mcpherson & Hilda Mcpherson View Document
- Morgan Mcpherson sold this property to Dr. Henry Mcpherson & Hilda Mcpherson for $0.00 on 2013-02-23. View Document
- On 2011-08-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) to Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & N.A. Hsbc Bank Usa. View Document
- James A Iii Daly Satisfied their Mortgage with American Home Mortgage & Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage on 2004-02-16. View Document
- Morgan Mcpherson & Hilda Mcpherson & Henry Mcpherson was granted Power of Attorney for The 400 Central Park West Condominium Board on 2004-01-23 View Document
- Morgan Mcpherson & Hilda Mcpherson & Henry Mcpherson took a mortgage for $280,000.00 from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) on 2004-01-23. View Document
- James A Iii Daly sold this property to Morgan Mcpherson & Hilda Mcpherson & Dr. Henry Mcpherson for $350,000.00 on 2004-01-22. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 400 Central Park West Condominium, 400 Central Park West #OFFICE, New York, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York Inc., Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Ave #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Collin Crowthers, 400 Cpw #6D, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Orlando Read,
- 400 Central Park West #12G, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area