Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $287,500.00 dated 2013-05-29 between Empnet Properties LLC and Hudson City Savings Bank View Document
- Empnet Properties LLC took a mortgage for $287,500.00 from Hudson City Savings Bank on 2013-05-29. View Document
- Leisa D Creo sold this property to Empnet Properties LLC for $0.00 on 2013-05-29. View Document
- Leisa D Creo was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The 400 Central Park West on 2011-09-09 View Document
- Leisa D Creo took a mortgage for $552,500.00 from Hudson City Savings Bank on 2011-09-09. View Document
- Estate Of Joseph Peluso & Porfirio Cruz & Cruz, Executor, Porfirio sold this property to Leisa D Creo for $850,000.00 on 2011-09-09. View Document
- Joseph Peluso & Porfirio Cruz Satisfied their Mortgage with The Manhattan Savings Bank & Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group on 2004-02-27. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-12-08 between Joseph Peluso & Porfirio Cruz and Manhattan Savings Bank View Document
- Joseph Peluso & Porfirio Cruz was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Park W Cb/M on 1991-04-12 View Document
- Joseph Peluso & Porfirio Cruz took a mortgage for $126,285.00 from Manhattan Savings Bank on 1991-04-12. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Joseph Peluso & Porfirio Cruz for $0.00 on 1991-04-03. View Document
- Porfirio Cruz was granted Power of Attorney for Joseph Peluso on 1991-04-12 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
- 400 Central Park West #11D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.