Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Peter D Trus Glidden & Julie A Trus Osborn was granted Power of Attorney for Bd Of Mgrs Of 400 Central Park West Condominium on 2012-10-24 View Document
- Peter D Trus Glidden & Julie A Trus Osborn took a mortgage for $500,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2012-10-24. View Document
- Peter D Glidden was granted Power of Attorney for Julie A Osborn on 2012-10-22 View Document
- Borys E Trochym sold this property to Magic Carpet Revocable Trust & Peter D Trus Glidden & Julie A Trus Osborn for $810,000.00 on 2012-10-24. View Document
- Borys E Trochym Satisfied their Mortgage with National Association Wachovia Bank on 2008-07-18. View Document
- Mortgage And Consolidation (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2006-02-24. Parties: Borys E Trochym, Wachovia Bank Na View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-11-16 between Elizabeth Lovallo and East River Savings Bk View Document
- Elizabeth Lovallo took a mortgage for $3,485.80 from East River Savings Bk on 1993-11-16. View Document
- Elizabeth Lovallo was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Prk W Cdb/M on 1991-03-21 View Document
- Elizabeth Lovallo took a mortgage for $83,608.00 from River Bank America on 1991-03-21. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Elizabeth Lovallo for $0.00 on 1991-03-08. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-22. Parties: Park West Villiage Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-22 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 400 Central Park West Condominium, 400 Central Park West #OFFICE, New York, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York Inc., Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Ave #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Collin Crowthers, 400 Cpw #6D, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Orlando Read,
- 400 Central Park West #10M, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.