Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Richard E Signorelli sold this property to Angela D Lesh & John A Czepiel for $2,000,000.00 on 2014-07-18. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2014-07-14, Debtor: Angela Dawn Lesh & John A Czepiel, Secured Party: N.A. Nmls#412915 Citibank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2003-03-20, Debtor: Richarde. Signorelli, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2000-05-08, Debtor: Richarde. Signorelli, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-07-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-04-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,875,000 to $1,895,000 on 2014-03-26 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-03-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,745,000 to $1,875,000 on 2013-12-16 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2013-12-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,745,000 on 2013-12-05 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 40 East 9Th St Owners Corp, 300 West 55Th Street #2S, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Hoffman Management, Mark Hoffman, 300 West 55Th Street #2S, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Cliff Weinstein, 300 West 55Th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Officer: Mark Hoffman, 300 West 55Th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Site Manager: Jorge Felix,
- 40 E 9th St #9M, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 187.83ft
- Condo Number
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 226,352.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,924.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 75,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -127,228.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 244,400.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 41,972.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Co-Op Within A Condominium
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.