Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-10-24, Debtor: Second And Third LLC, Secured Party: Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association, Assignee: View Document
- Second And Third LLC took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2013-09-24. View Document
- Inc. Amy Investors Satisfied their Mortgage with City Savings And Loan Association on 1979-04-30. View Document
- Wanda Hanna Pechock & Wanda Peczak sold this property to Second And Third LLC for $0.00 on 2012-12-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-07-17 between Mildred Kay & Mildred Aka Kornblum and Wanda Pezcak & Czeslaw Peczak View Document
- On 1982-05-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mildred Kay & Mildred Aka Kornblum to Mildred Kay & Pearl Kornblum & May Ross & Mildred Aka Kornblum. View Document
- On 1981-09-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Paul Kornblum to Mildred Kornblum & Mildred Aka Kay. View Document
- Wanda Peczak & Czeslaw Peczak took a mortgage for $0.00 from William Bruder & Paul Kornblum on 1977-01-17. View Document
- William Bruder & Paul Kornblum sold this property to Wanda Peczak & Czeslaw Peczak for $0.00 on 1977-01-17. View Document
- William Bruder & Paul Kornblum took a mortgage for $0.00 from Benjamin Group on 1970-01-13. View Document
- Benjamin Group sold this property to William Bruder & Paul Kornblum for $0.00 on 1970-01-13. View Document
- Amy Investors Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from City Sav & Loan Assoc on 1969-06-09. View Document
- Amy Investors Inc sold this property to Benjamin Group for $0.00 on 1969-06-09. View Document
- Benjamin Group sold this property to Amy Investors Inc for $0.00 on 1969-06-09. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1969-06-09 between Gruber Investors Inc and Ralph Meiskin & Oscar Kevel View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Second And Third Llc, 50 2Nd Ave, Ny, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Second And Third Llc, Isabel Proto, 50 2Nd Ave, Ny, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Isabel Proto, 50 2Nd Ave, Ny, NY 10003
- Officer: Robert Proto, 50 2Nd Ave, Ny, NY 10003
- Shareholder: Isabel Proto, 50 2Nd Ave, Ny, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Robert Proto,
- 40 E 3rd St, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 40.0ft
- Historic District
- East Village / Lower East Side
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 12,040.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 682.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 12,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 642.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,642.0 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.