Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $50,000.00 dated 2004-07-06 between Jane Warwick and Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Jane Warwick took a mortgage for $25,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-07-06. View Document
- Inc. Little Goddess took a mortgage for $1,500,000.00 from Mark A. Williams on 1997-08-26. View Document
- Inc. Little Dragon 23 sold this property to Inc. Little Goddess for $0.00 on 1996-08-05. View Document
- Carroad Family Partners sold this property to Inc. Little Dragon 23 for $0.00 on 1996-02-01. View Document
- Inc. Cherry Lane Properties sold this property to Carroad Family Partners for $0.00 on 1995-12-14. View Document
- Carroad Family Partners granted an easement to David T Quintavalle on 1995-02-27. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-01-10 between Carrod Family Partners and Scott Newman View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1989-07-10. Parties: Carroad Family Partners View Document
- Cherry Lane Ppts Inc sold this property to Carroad Family Partners for $0.00 on 1986-12-31. View Document
- Cherry Lane Proprtsinc & Gomez Rlty Corp & Cherry Lane Propertsinc Satisfied their Mortgage with Excelsior Svgs Bank & Citizen Svgs Bank on 1989-06-06. View Document
- On 1981-09-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Excelsior Empire Svbk & Empire Savings Bank & Excelsior Sv Bk Fka to Dean Factors Corp. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1974-12-10 between Cherry Lane Properties and Empire Savings Bank View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 10, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: Little Goddess Inc, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Managing Agent: Arnold S. Warwick Co, Matthew Warwick, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Head Officer: Angelina Fiordellisi, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Officer: Matthew Warwick, 163 Bank Street #1ST FL, New York, NY 10014
- Site Manager: Matthew Warwick,
- 40 Commerce St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 29.92ft x 75.5ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 5,467.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,336.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 10,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,996.0 sq. ft.
- Theatre In Mixed-Use Building
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.