Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Allen Hester Corp. by Cathay Bank or 2013-06-05 View Document
- Allen Hester Corp. took a mortgage for $3,200,000.00 from Cathay Bank on 2013-06-05. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-06-10, Debtor: Allen Hester Corp., Secured Party: Cathay Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-01-09. Parties: Chm Abstract, LLC & Commwealth Land Title Insurance Company View Document
- Zoning Lot Description (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-01-09. Parties: Allen Hester Corp. View Document
- Termination Of Assign Of L&R (Other Documents) was filed on 2006-08-18. Parties: Bank Of America, NA View Document
- Aleen Hester Corp Satisfied their Mortgage with Na Successor In Interest To Etc Bank Of America on 2006-05-19. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1996-04-10, Debtor: Inc. Chinese Oceanic Product, Secured Party: Natwest Bank N.A., Assignee: View Document
- Allen Hester Corp. took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from Natwest Bank, NA on 1996-04-08. View Document
- 105 Hester Realty Corp. & 105 Hester St. Realty Corp. sold this property to Allen Hester Corp. for $0.00 on 1996-03-28. View Document
- On 1996-04-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Allen Hester Corp. to Natwest Bank, NA. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1996-01-10, Debtor: Allen Hester Corp., Secured Party: Natwest Bank N.A., Assignee: View Document
- 105 Hester St. Rtlycorp Satisfied their Mortgage with Abraham Listokin on 1984-12-19. View Document
- U05 Hester St Rlty Corp took a mortgage for $0.00 from Abraham Listokin on 1979-04-16. View Document
- Hester-Allen Corporation sold this property to 105 Hester Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1971-06-29. View Document
- 40 Allen St, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 22.42ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 13,346.34 sq. ft.
Remaining -996.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 13,302.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,041.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 14,410.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 67.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Fireproof With Stores
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.