Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- UCC3 Termination dated 2009-11-30, Debtor: Tesseres Petres LLC, Secured Party: N.A. Successor By Merger To Ust M Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- Tesseres Petres LLC Satisfied their Mortgage with United States Trust Company Of New York & N.A. Bank Of America & Ust Mortgage Company on 2009-09-15. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 2005-11-14. Parties: Commonwealth Land Title, Tesseres Petres LLC View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2005-07-08, Debtor: Tesseres Peters LLC, Secured Party: Ust Mortgage Company, Assignee: View Document
- On 2005-02-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from United States Trust Company Of New York to Ust Mortgage Company. View Document
- Asgn Of Asgn Of L&R (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2005-07-08. Parties: Tesseres Petres LLC, United States Trust Company Of New York View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Tesseres Petres LLC by United States Trust Company Of New York or 2005-02-03 View Document
- Tesseres Petres LLC took a mortgage for $2,320,000.00 from United States Trust Company Of New York on 2005-02-03. View Document
- Richard Vasquez sold this property to Tesseres Petres, LLC for $2,900,000.00 on 2005-02-03. View Document
- Brice Marden was granted Power of Attorney for Esq. Marc H. Glick & Noel Blair, Esq., on 2004-10-20 View Document
- Richard Vasquez was granted Power of Attorney for Bruce O Karp on 2005-01-06 View Document
- Helen Harrington Marden was granted Power of Attorney for Esq. Marc H. Glick & Esq. Noel Blair on 2004-12-28 View Document
- Betsy Macdonald Satisfied their Mortgage with Richard Vasquez on 2005-01-12. View Document
- Linda Feinholtz Satisfied their Mortgage with Richard Vasquez on 2005-01-06. View Document
- Sandra Feinberg Satisfied their Mortgage with Richard Vasquez on 2005-01-04. View Document
- On 1980-01-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 4 E Second Street Co to Leonard Feinholtz & Betsy Macdonald & Linda Feinholtz. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1978-12-15. Parties: Day-Night Construction View Document
- Richard Vasquez took a mortgage for $0.00 from 4 East Second Streetco on 1978-12-15. View Document
- Leonard Feinberg & Nisha Saradoff sold this property to Richard Vasquez for $0.00 on 1978-12-15. View Document
- Misha Saradoff was granted Power of Attorney for Leonard Feinberg on 1978-12-15 View Document
- Steven J Mueller sold this property to Misha Soradoff for $0.00 on 1972-10-11. View Document
- Day & Nite Construction sold this property to Steven J Mueller for $0.00 on 1970-09-02. View Document
- 4 E 2nd St, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.33ft x 66.33ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 4,403.2 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,516.8 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 7,680.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,760.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 8,320.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,400.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 2 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.