- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2002-10-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fa Washington Mutual Bank to Chase Mortgage Company. View Document
- On 2001-12-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Mortgage Company to Gmac Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- Barbara Tanzman took a mortgage for $944.67 from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 1998-02-02. View Document
- On 1998-02-02 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Residential Fundingcorporation to Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-02-02 between Barbara Tanzman and Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York View Document
- On 1995-10-05 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Crossland Mortgage Corp. to Residential Fundingcorporation. View Document
- Michael W. Geffrard Satisfied their Mortgage with F.A. Northeast Savings on 1994-10-11. View Document
- Alexis E.Thomas Geffrard & Michael William Geffrard sold this property to Barbara Tanzman for $0.00 on 1994-09-08. View Document
- Barbara Tanzman was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Park West Condo on 1994-09-19 View Document
- Release dated 1994-09-19 between 400 Central Park West Condo and Michael W. Geffrard View Document
- Barbara Tanzman took a mortgage for $140,000.00 from Crossland Mortgage Corp on 1994-09-19. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 400 Central Park West Condominium, 400 Central Park West #OFFICE, New York, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York Inc., Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Ave #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Collin Crowthers, 400 Cpw #6D, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Orlando Read,
- 398 Central Park West #6P, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area