- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Carlo Lanzillotti Satisfied their Mortgage with Greenpoint Bank on 2002-05-14. View Document
- Panagiotis Skiouris took a mortgage for $49,439.10 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2002-04-16. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-04-16 between Panagiotis Skiouris and Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Clarence Fox Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Financial Resourcesof New Jersey on 2000-09-14. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2000-09-08. Parties: Panagiotis Skiouris, First Nationwide Mortgage Corporation View Document
- Carlo Lanzillotti sold this property to Panagiotis Skiouris for $0.00 on 2000-06-29. View Document
- Panagiotis Skiouris took a mortgage for $375,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2000-07-28. View Document
- Carlo Lanzillotti took a mortgage for $117,000.00 from Greenpoint Bank on 1999-07-08. View Document
- Clarence Neal Fox & C. Neil Fox sold this property to Carlo Lanzillotti for $0.00 on 1999-03-17. View Document
- Carlo J. Lanzillotti was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Park West Condominium on 1999-07-08 View Document
- Clarence Fox took a mortgage for $129,600.00 from Financial Resourcesof New Jersey Inc. on 1998-01-29. View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Clarence Neal Fox for $0.00 on 1998-01-29. View Document
- Clarence Neal Fox was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Park West Condominium on 1998-06-25 View Document
- On 1998-06-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Financial Resourcesof Nj, INC to Norwest Mortgage Inc.. View Document
- 398 Central Park West #3H, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area