Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Michaela. Malferrari & Kristinet. Malferrari took a mortgage for $95,000.00 from Citibank, NA on 2002-11-08. View Document
- Michael Malferrari & Kristinetoni Malferrari Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank One, NA on 2002-07-02. View Document
- Michael Malferrari & Kristinetania Malferrari Satisfied their Mortgage with Union Federal Savings Bank Of Indianapolis on 2002-06-06. View Document
- Michaela. Malferrari & Kristinet. Malferrari took a mortgage for $242,000.00 from Western Federal Credit Union on 2002-05-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-05-14 between Michaela. Malferrari & Kristinet. Malferrari and Bank One N.A. View Document
- On 2000-12-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chemical Bank As Trustee to First Union Nationalbank. View Document
- Michael Malferrari & Kristinetoni Malferrari took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Bank One, NA on 2000-02-25. View Document
- Michael Malferrari & Kristinetania Malferrari was granted Power of Attorney for 400 Central Pk. Westcondominium on 1999-12-16 View Document
- Michael Malferrari & Kristinetania Malferrari took a mortgage for $240,000.00 from Union Federal Savings Bank Indianapolis on 1999-12-16. View Document
- Luis Aponte-Pares sold this property to Michael Malferrari & Kristinetania Malferrari for $0.00 on 1999-06-17. View Document
- Luis Aponte-Pares Satisfied their Mortgage with Haydee Trust Oshima on 1999-12-16. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1999-12-15. Parties: Luis Aponte-Pares, First Union Nationalbank View Document
- Luis Aponte-Pares took a mortgage for $152,100.00 from First Union Nationalbank on 1998-12-08. View Document
- Luis Aponte-Pares took a mortgage for $30,000.00 from Haydee Oshima Trust on 1995-01-06. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 1, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 400 Central Park West Condominium, 400 Central Park West #OFFICE, New York, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York Inc., Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Ave #14FL, Ny, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Nancy Rosano, 622 Third Avenue #14TH F, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Collin Crowthers, 400 Cpw #6D, Ny, NY 10025
- Site Manager: Orlando Read,
- 398 Central Park West #16N, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 322.75ft x 346.33ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 353,669.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 29,646.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 668,271.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 344,248.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.