Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $724,000.00 dated 2006-05-12 between Inc. Beam Development Realty and Abacus Federal Savings Bank View Document
- Jane Delynn Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2005-06-30. View Document
- Beam Development Realty, INC took a mortgage for $754,000.00 from Abacus Federal Savings Bank on 2005-04-22. View Document
- Jane Delynn sold this property to Beam Development Realty, INC for $1,160,000.00 on 2005-04-22. View Document
- Jane Delynn was granted Power of Attorney for Almazan , Esq., Tracy & Garin, Esq., Alexia N & Soleimani, Esq., Lorraine & Wellman, Esq., Ami & Kishner, Esq., Bryan W on 2005-04-18 View Document
- Wilson De Lynn Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Savings Bank on 2001-12-06. View Document
- Jane Delynn took a mortgage for $310,000.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2001-09-26. View Document
- Bernice Executor De Lynn & Wilson Estate Of De Lynn sold this property to Jane De Lynn for $0.00 on 1995-07-11. View Document
- On 1995-05-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Emigrant Savings Bank to Inc. Emigrant Mortgage Company. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Comms, Tribeca East Historcetc View Document
- Wilson Delynn Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 1987-04-08. View Document
- Wilson De Lynn took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Emigrant Savings Bank on 1986-11-13. View Document
- Wilson De Lynn was granted Power of Attorney for 395 B'Way Cond Bd/Mgrs on 1983-12-07 View Document
- Release dated 1983-12-07 between European Amer.Bk&Trco. and Walk Broadway Rlty Inc View Document
- Wilson Delynn took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1983-12-07. View Document
- Walkbroadway Rlty Inc. sold this property to Wilson De Lynn for $0.00 on 1983-12-02. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1983-12-07. Parties: Walkbroadway Rlty Inc. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-10-05 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-10-05. Parties: Walkbroadway Realtyinc. View Document
- 395 Broadway #7E, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 5.67ft x 127.67ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 45,902.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,454.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 45,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,302.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 49,562.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 39,114.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.