Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Chester C Lo Satisfied their Mortgage with Fleet National Bank on 2007-08-30. View Document
- Chester C. Lo took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Fleet Natonal Bank on 2002-06-05. View Document
- Juliana Shen & Kangna Shen Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 2001-10-03. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Comms, Tribeca East Historcetc View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-07-01 between Juliana Shen & Kangna Shen and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Juliana Shen & Kangna Shen Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Citibank on 1987-02-26. View Document
- Release dated 1983-11-10 between European Amer Bk&Trco. and Walk Broadway Realtyinc View Document
- Juliana Shen & Kangna Shen was granted Power of Attorney for 395 B'Way Cond Bd Mgrs on 1983-11-10 View Document
- Juliana Shen & Kangna Shen took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1983-11-10. View Document
- Walkbroadway Realtyinc. sold this property to Juliana Shen & Kangna Shen for $0.00 on 1983-11-04. View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1983-11-10. Parties: Walkbroadway Realtyinc. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-10-05 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-10-05. Parties: Walkbroadway Realtyinc. View Document
- 395 Broadway #7A, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 5.67ft x 127.67ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 45,902.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,454.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 45,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,302.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 49,562.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 39,114.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.