Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Michael O'Meara & Dorota Szeremeta took a mortgage for $1,197,000.00 from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & N.A. Bank Of America on 2014-06-17. View Document
- Michael O'Meara & Dorota Szeremeta was granted Power of Attorney for The 395 Broadway Condominium on 2014-06-17 View Document
- Pierre M Ruiz sold this property to Michael O'Meara & Dorota Szeremeta for $1,550,000.00 on 2014-06-17. View Document
- Michael E O'Meara was granted Power of Attorney for Marc Fitapelli on 2014-06-06 View Document
- Dorota Z Szeremeta was granted Power of Attorney for Marc Fitapelli on 2014-06-03 View Document
- Pierre M Ruiz Satisfied their Mortgage with The Prudential Home Mortgage, INC on 2005-08-29. View Document
- On 1996-10-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Phmc & Inc. Prudential Home Mortgage Company & Inc. P.H. Mortgage Company to Inc. Norwest Mortgage. View Document
- Pierre M. Ruiz Satisfied their Mortgage with Irving Trust Company on 1996-05-30. View Document
- On 1994-02-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Manhattan Bankof Connecticut N.A. to Federal National Mortgage Association. View Document
- On 1993-06-09 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Bank/Ohio to Chase Manhattan Bk/Conn. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Comms, Tribeca East Historcetc View Document
- Pierre M. Ruiz took a mortgage for $110,000.00 from Prudential Hm Mtg Coinc on 1992-11-13. View Document
- On 1987-05-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Irving Trust Co to Chase Bank Ohio. View Document
- Pierre M. Ruiz Satisfied their Mortgage with Lincoln Svg Bank, FSB on 1987-01-23. View Document
- Pierre M. Ruiz took a mortgage for $120,000.00 from Irving Trust Company on 1986-09-05. View Document
- Walkbroadway Rlty Inc. sold this property to Pierre M. Ruiz for $0.00 on 1983-12-14. View Document
- Release dated 1983-12-27 between European Amer.Bk&Trco and Inc. Walkbroadway Rlty View Document
- Pierre M. Ruiz took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Fsb Lincoln Savings Bank on 1983-12-27. View Document
- Pierre M. Ruiz was granted Power of Attorney for 395 B'Way Bd/Mgrs on 1983-12-27 View Document
- Maps filed 1983-10-05 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-10-05. Parties: Walkbroadway Realtyinc. View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-02-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-04-29 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,695,000 to $1,595,000 on 2014-03-27 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,695,000 on 2014-02-18 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 395 Broadway Condominium, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Managing Agent: Key Real Estate Associates, Llc, Joseph Houton, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Head Officer: Rob Cimino, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Officer: Kevin Mcalister, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Site Manager: Tony Malena,
- 395 Broadway #6E, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 5.67ft x 127.67ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 45,902.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,454.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 45,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,302.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 49,562.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 39,114.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.