Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Natalie Chu Wong & Brian Ying Chu sold this property to Brian Ying Chu for $0.00 on 2002-08-06. View Document
- Jack C.Y. Liu & Judy P.P. Liu Satisfied their Mortgage with Long Island Savingsbank, FSB on 1998-04-03. View Document
- Brian Ying & Natalie Chu Wong was granted Power of Attorney for 395 Broadway Condominium on 1997-06-24 View Document
- Jack C.Y. Liu & Judy P.P. Liu sold this property to Natalie Chu Wong & Brian Ying Chu for $0.00 on 1997-04-30. View Document
- On 1993-10-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Long Island Svgs Bkfsb to Chemical Bank N.A.. View Document
- On 1993-10-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Long Island Savingsbank to Chemical Bank. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Comms, Tribeca East Historcetc View Document
- Jack C Y Liu & Judy P P Liu took a mortgage for $74,000.00 from Long Island Svgs Bk on 1986-05-06. View Document
- Jack C.Y. Liu & Judy P.P. Liu took a mortgage for $122,320.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1984-04-23. View Document
- Jack C.Y. Liu & Judy P.O. Liu was granted Power of Attorney for 395 Broadway Cond Bd/Mgr on 1984-04-23 View Document
- Walkbroadway Rlty Inc. sold this property to Jack C. Liu & Judy P.P. Liu for $0.00 on 1984-02-22. View Document
- Wai Fei Lam & Wai King Lam was granted Power of Attorney for 395 B'Way Bd/Mgrs on 1984-02-02 View Document
- Walkbroadway Rlty Inc. sold this property to Wai Fei Lam & Wai King Lam for $0.00 on 1984-01-27. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-10-05 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-10-05. Parties: Walkbroadway Realtyinc. View Document
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,750 on 2015-06-06 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 395 Broadway Condominium, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Managing Agent: Key Real Estate Associates, Llc, Joseph Houton, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Head Officer: Rob Cimino, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Officer: Kevin Mcalister, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Site Manager: Tony Malena,
- 395 Broadway #6D, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 5.67ft x 127.67ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 45,902.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,454.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 45,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,302.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 49,562.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 39,114.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.