Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Loretta M Boey sold this property to June Y Mei for $500,000.00 on 2003-08-18. View Document
- Larry Scharf & Glaser Deborah Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Marine Midland Bank on 1994-08-19. View Document
- Loretta M. Boey was granted Power of Attorney for 395 Broadway Condo on 1994-07-07 View Document
- Larry Scharf & Lawrence Scharf & Deborah Scharf sold this property to Loretta M. Boey for $0.00 on 1994-06-30. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Comms, Tribeca East Historcetc View Document
- Robert Jay Gumenick Satisfied their Mortgage with Goldome FSB on 1987-02-18. View Document
- Larry Scharf & Deobrah Glaser took a mortgage for $192,000.00 from Marine Midland Bk Na on 1986-10-27. View Document
- Robert Jay Gumenick sold this property to Larry Scharf & Deborah Glaser for $0.00 on 1986-09-12. View Document
- Lawrence Scharf was granted Power of Attorney for Deborah Glaser on 1986-10-10 View Document
- Larry Scharf & Deborah Glaser was granted Power of Attorney for 395 Broadway Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1986-09-26 View Document
- Robert Jay Gumenick took a mortgage for $123,300.00 from Goldome FSB on 1984-04-10. View Document
- Walkbroadway Realtyinc. sold this property to Robert Jay Gumenick for $0.00 on 1984-03-02. View Document
- Robert Jay Gumenick was granted Power of Attorney for 395 Broadway Etc Bd/Mgrs on 1984-04-10 View Document
- Release dated 1983-12-06 between Greh Corp. and 130 Water St Rlty Corp. View Document
- Release dated 1983-12-06 between East New York Savingbk and 130 Water St Rlty Corp. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-10-05 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-10-05. Parties: Walkbroadway Realtyinc. View Document
- 395 Broadway #5D, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 5.67ft x 127.67ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 45,902.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,454.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 45,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,302.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 49,562.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 39,114.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.