Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Martina Nitsche took a mortgage for $285,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2005-11-15. View Document
- Richard T. Lai sold this property to Martina Nitsche for $0.00 on 1998-07-17. View Document
- Martina Nitsche was granted Power of Attorney for 395 Broadway Condominium on 1998-09-04 View Document
- Richard T. Lai Satisfied their Mortgage with Ltd. American Mortgae Banking on 1998-04-29. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Comms, Tribeca East Historcetc View Document
- Lisa R. Coote & Richard J. Coote Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Svgs Bank N.Y.Fsb on 1989-05-09. View Document
- Richard T Lai took a mortgage for $160,000.00 from American Mtge Banking on 1989-02-28. View Document
- Lisa R Coote & Richard J Coote sold this property to Richard T Lai for $0.00 on 1989-01-27. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1987-12-30 between Robert Neubecker and Norstar Mortgage Corp View Document
- Lisa R. Coote & Richard J. Coote took a mortgage for $279,000.00 from Dime Savings Bank Ny on 1987-09-28. View Document
- Roger W. Enlow sold this property to Lisa R. Coote & Richard J. Coote for $0.00 on 1987-08-28. View Document
- Roger Enlow Satisfied their Mortgage with Peter V. Bessi on 1987-09-28. View Document
- Release dated 1983-11-04 between European Amer Bk&Trco. and Inc. Walk B'Way Realty View Document
- Roger W. Enlow was granted Power of Attorney for 395 B'Way Cond Bd Mgrs on 1983-11-04 View Document
- Roger W. M.D. Enlow took a mortgage for $135,000.00 from Peter V. Bessi on 1983-11-04. View Document
- Walkbroadway Realtyinc. sold this property to Roger W. Enlow for $0.00 on 1983-11-01. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-10-05 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-10-05. Parties: Walkbroadway Realtyinc. View Document
- 395 Broadway #14D, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 5.67ft x 127.67ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 45,902.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,454.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 45,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,302.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 49,562.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 39,114.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.