Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Yvonne Louie & Steven K.Y. Louie Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group & N.A. Hsbc Bank Usa on 2013-12-13. View Document
- On 2013-12-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group to Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & N.A. Hsbc Bank Usa. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-12-28 between Steven K. Y. Louie & Yvonne Louie and Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group View Document
- On 1998-12-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York to Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group. View Document
- Yvonne Louie & Steven K. Louie took a mortgage for $3,971.91 from Inc. Republic Consumer Lending Group on 1998-12-28. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Comms, Tribeca East Historcetc View Document
- Steve K.Y. Louie & Yvonne Louie took a mortgage for $105,000.00 from Fsb Lincoln Savings Bk on 1984-02-01. View Document
- Walkbroadway Rlty Inc. sold this property to Yvonne Louie & Steven K.Y. Louie for $0.00 on 1984-01-10. View Document
- Yvonne Louie & Steven K.Y. Louie was granted Power of Attorney for 395 B'Way Bd/Mgrs on 1984-02-01 View Document
- Release dated 1984-02-01 between European Amer.Bk&Trco. and Walkbroadway Rlty, INC View Document
- Release dated 1983-12-06 between East New York Svgs Bank and 130 Water St.Rlty Corp View Document
- Release dated 1983-12-06 between Greh Corp. and 130 Water St Rlty Corp. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-10-05 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-10-05. Parties: Walkbroadway Realtyinc. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 395 Broadway Condominium, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Managing Agent: Key Real Estate Associates, Llc, Joseph Houton, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Head Officer: Rob Cimino, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Officer: Kevin Mcalister, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Site Manager: Tony Malena,
- 395 Broadway #13C, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 5.67ft x 127.67ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 45,902.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,454.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 45,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,302.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 49,562.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 39,114.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.