Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Paula Jo Reardon & Jeffrey D Earl was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of 395 Broadway Condominium on 2014-05-12 View Document
- Paula Jo Reardon & Jeffrey D Earl took a mortgage for $1,100,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2014-05-12. View Document
- Yeuk Chi Mok & Yen Shang Wen Lucy & Mok Yeuk Chi & Lucy Shang Wen Yen sold this property to Paula Jo Reardon & Jeffrey D Earl for $1,599,000.00 on 2014-05-12. View Document
- Anna Gay Del Vescovo Satisfied their Mortgage with Fsb. Anchor Savings Bank on 1994-12-09. View Document
- Anna Gay Del Vescovo Satisfied their Mortgage with Anchor Savings Bank on 1994-10-24. View Document
- Lucy Shang Wen Yen & Mok Yeuk Chi & Yen Shang Wen Lucy & Yeuk Chi Mok was granted Power of Attorney for 395 Broadway Condo on 1994-08-19 View Document
- Yeuk Chi Mok was granted Power of Attorney for Therese T. Liu on 1994-08-19 View Document
- Lucy Shang Wen Yen & Shang Wen Lucy Yen was granted Power of Attorney for Therese T. Liu on 1994-08-19 View Document
- Anna Gay Delvescovo sold this property to Lucy Shang Wen Yen & Mok Yeuk Chi & Yen Shang Wen Lucy & Yeuk Chi Mok for $0.00 on 1994-08-15. View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Comms, Tribeca East Historcetc View Document
- Anna Gay Del Vescovo took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Lincoln Savings Bk on 1987-05-20. View Document
- Release dated 1984-01-17 between East New York Savings Bk and 130 Water St.Realtycorp View Document
- Release dated 1983-11-22 between European Amer Bk&Trco. and Inc Walk Broadway Realty View Document
- Anna Gay Del Vescovo was granted Power of Attorney for 395 B'Way Cond Bd Mgrs on 1983-11-22 View Document
- Anna Gay Del Bescovo took a mortgage for $137,700.00 from Lincoln Savings Bankfsb on 1983-11-22. View Document
- Inc. Walkbroadway Realty sold this property to Anna Gay Del Vescovo for $0.00 on 1983-11-18. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-10-05 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-10-05. Parties: Walkbroadway Realtyinc. View Document
- 395 Broadway #12E, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 5.67ft x 127.67ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 45,902.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,454.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 45,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,302.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 49,562.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 39,114.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.