Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kuei Ying Chang Satisfied their Mortgage with The Manhattan Savings Bank & National Association Hsbc Bank Usa on 2008-06-18. View Document
- Jennifer K Lu took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Fleet National Bank on 2004-03-16. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-11-29 between Jennifer Kuel-Ying Lu and Republic Bank Savings View Document
- Kuei Ying Chang sold this property to Jennifer Kuei-Ying Lu for $0.00 on 1993-11-04. View Document
- Jennifer Kuei-Ying Lu & Kuei-Ying Aka Chang was granted Power of Attorney for Shiauh-Wei Lin on 1993-11-29 View Document
- Landmark Designation (Other Documents) was filed on 1993-04-12. Parties: Landmarks Prsvtn Comms, Tribeca East Historcetc View Document
- Leslie S. Morgan & Garrett Weinberg Satisfied their Mortgage with European Americ Bk Tr Co on 1992-01-17. View Document
- Kuei Ying Chang took a mortgage for $172,500.00 from Manhattan Savings Bank on 1991-08-23. View Document
- Kuei Ying Chang was granted Power of Attorney for 395 Broadway Condo B/Mng on 1991-08-23 View Document
- Leslie Sue Morgan & Garrett H Weinberg sold this property to Kuei Ying Chang for $0.00 on 1991-08-02. View Document
- Leslie Sue Morgan was granted Power of Attorney for Garrett H Weinberg on 1991-08-23 View Document
- Release dated 1983-11-10 between European Amer Bk&Trco. and Walk Broadway Realtyinc View Document
- Leslie S. Morgan & Garrett H. Weinberg took a mortgage for $235,450.00 from European Amer Bk&Trco. on 1983-11-10. View Document
- Leslie Sue Morgan & Garrett H. Weinberg was granted Power of Attorney for 395 B'Way Cond Bd Mgrs on 1983-11-10 View Document
- Garrett H. Weinberg was granted Power of Attorney for Katherine Sloss & Elyse S. Goldweber on 1983-11-10 View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 3 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1983-11-10. Parties: Walkbroadway Realtyinc. View Document
- Maps filed 1983-10-05 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1983-10-05. Parties: Walkbroadway Realtyinc. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 395 Broadway Condominium, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Managing Agent: Key Real Estate Associates, Llc, Joseph Houton, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Head Officer: Rob Cimino, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Officer: Kevin Mcalister, 217 Broadway #309, Ny, NY 10007
- Site Manager: Tony Malena,
- 395 Broadway #10B, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 5.67ft x 127.67ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Tribeca East
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 45,902.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,454.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 45,750.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 35,302.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 49,562.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 39,114.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.