Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2014-02-27 between Nyc Department Of Transportation and Trustees Of Columbia University In The City Of Ny View Document
- Leonard Riggio & Louise Riggio sold this property to Inc. Barnes & Noble for $0.00 on 2009-09-30. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2004-07-22 between Nycdot Div. Of Franchises, Concessions, & Consents and The Trustees Of Columbia University In The City Of View Document
- On 1993-06-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Nyc Economic Dvlpmntcp to Trustees Columbia Univ. View Document
- Nyc Economic Dvlpmntcp leased this property from City Of New York on 1993-06-04 View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-06-02. Parties: Trustees Columbia Univer & City Of New York & Nyc Economic Dvlpmntcrp View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-06-02 between Trustees Columbia Univ & City Of New York and Nyc Economic Dvlp Corp View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-05-25. Parties: Trustees Columbia Univ View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1993-05-25. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1971-05-26. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1971-05-26. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1967-12-15. Parties: City Of New York View Document
- 3940 Broadway, 10032
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- Block Assemblage
- 219.5ft x 268.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 257,993.12 sq. ft.
Remaining 131,249.12 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 257,136.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 130,392.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 278,564.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 151,820.0 sq. ft.
- Office Buildings
- Office Building; 10+ Stories - Side Street Type
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 33rd Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 555 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 33rd Precinct saw 460 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.