Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Janet E Smith took a mortgage for $3,862.19 from Mers & N.A. Bank Of America on 2012-08-24. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2012-08-24 between Janet E Smith and Mers & N.A. Bank Of America View Document
- On 2012-07-18 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation & Mers to Mers & N.A. Bank Of America. View Document
- Janet E Smith took a mortgage for $50,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation on 2007-04-30. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $205,000.00 dated 2005-05-18 between Jane E Smith and Mers View Document
- On 2005-06-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Phh Mortgage Corp. to Mers. View Document
- Janet E. Smith took a mortgage for $210,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 2002-09-18. View Document
- Janet E. Smith Satisfied their Mortgage with Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 2002-08-26. View Document
- Martha T. Mooney Satisfied their Mortgage with Norstar Mortgage Company on 1998-03-24. View Document
- Janet E. Smith was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park West Condominium on 1997-07-07 View Document
- Janet E. Smith took a mortgage for $180,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 1997-07-07. View Document
- Martha T. Mooney sold this property to Janet E. Smith for $0.00 on 1997-05-15. View Document
- Martha T Mooney was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Prk W Cdb/M on 1991-02-13 View Document
- Martha T Mooney took a mortgage for $58,600.00 from Norstar Mortgage Co on 1991-02-13. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Martha T Mooney for $0.00 on 1991-01-30. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #9A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.