- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $625,000.00 dated 2013-04-04 between Rose Jonsson & Fredrik Jonsson and N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- On 2013-02-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems to N.A. Wells Fargo Bank. View Document
- Andrew L Gluck & Denise Gluck Satisfied their Mortgage with River Savings Bank on 2006-06-21. View Document
- Rose Jonsson took a mortgage for $700,000.00 from Mers on 2006-04-11. View Document
- Rose Jonsson & Fredrik Jonsson was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Mgrs Of 392 Central Park West Condo. on 2006-04-11 View Document
- Andrew L Gluck & Denise B Gluck sold this property to Rose Jonsson & Fredrik Jonsson for $930,000.00 on 2006-04-11. View Document
- Denise Gluck & Andrew L. Gluck took a mortgage for $127,074.02 from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) on 2002-03-01. View Document
- On 1997-01-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from River Bank America to Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1995-12-04 between Andrew Gluck & Denise Gluck and East River Savings Bank View Document
- Andrew Gluck & Denise Gluck took a mortgage for $175,500.00 from River Bank America on 1991-03-12. View Document
- Howard Johnson sold this property to Andrew Gluck & Denise Gluck for $0.00 on 1991-02-26. View Document
- Howard Johnson was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdb/Mn on 1991-03-12 View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Howard Johnson for $0.00 on 1991-02-26. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
- 392 Central Park West #8C, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area