- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $358,000.00 dated 2013-01-24 between Marie Boileau Bertinelli & Andrea Bertinelli and N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Marie Boileau Bertinelli & Andrea Bertinelli took a mortgage for $5,250.78 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2013-01-24. View Document
- Marie Boileau Bertinelli was granted Power of Attorney for Andrea Bertinelli on 2013-01-22 View Document
- Marie Boileau Bertinelli & Andrea Bertinelli Satisfied their Mortgage with A Division Of River Bank East River Savings Bank & River Bank America & Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation & Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) on 2009-03-23. View Document
- Marie Boileau Bertinelli & Andrea Bertinelli took a mortgage for $375,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2009-03-13. View Document
- Marie Boileau Bertinelli was granted Power of Attorney for Christopher Bertinelli on 2009-03-13 View Document
- On 1996-12-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from East River Savings Bank Div/River Bank America to Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-09-06 between Marie Boileau Bertinelli & Andrea Bertinelli & Marie Boileau and East River Savings Bank View Document
- Marie Boileau Bertinelli & Andrea Bertinelli & Marie Boileau took a mortgage for $5,270.42 from East River Savings Bank on 1994-06-29. View Document
- Andrea Bertinelli & Boileau Bertinelli took a mortgage for $108,800.00 from River Bank America on 1991-02-15. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Andrea Bertinelli & Marie B Bertinelli for $0.00 on 1991-02-11. View Document
- Andrera Bertinelli & Marie B Bertinelli was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park Cdb/Mn on 1991-02-15 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
- 392 Central Park West #7P, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area