- Listing price was changed from $690,000 to $790,000 on 2016-09-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2016-09-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-01-21 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $690,000 on 2014-11-20 View Listing
- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Noriko Kuroda Satisfied their Mortgage with Ltd Columbia Equities on 2006-06-27. View Document
- Stephen Geller Katz took a mortgage for $45,000.00 from Mers on 2006-06-15. View Document
- Stephen Geller Katz took a mortgage for $360,000.00 from Mers on 2006-06-15. View Document
- Stephen Geller Katz was granted Power of Attorney for The 392 Central Park West Condominium on 2006-06-15 View Document
- Noriko Kuroda sold this property to Stephen Geller Katz for $450,000.00 on 2006-06-15. View Document
- Noriko Kuroda Satisfied their Mortgage with Valley Bank And Trust Co. on 2002-11-25. View Document
- Noriko Kuroda took a mortgage for $64,000.00 from Ltd Columbia Equities on 2002-04-26. View Document
- On 1999-01-25 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ftm Mortgage Company to Valley Bank And Trust Co.. View Document
- Noriko Kuroda took a mortgage for $64,000.00 from Ftm Mortgage Company on 1997-05-22. View Document
- Park West Village Associates sold this property to Noriko Kuroda for $0.00 on 1997-03-20. View Document
- Noriko Kuroda was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park West Condominium on 1997-05-22 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
- 392 Central Park West #7E, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area