Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $295,000.00 dated 2013-03-06 between Natalia Godaeva and Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- Natalia Godaeva took a mortgage for $6,027.42 from Wells Fargo Bank on 2013-03-06. View Document
- On 2013-02-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Bank Of America to Wells Fargo Bank. View Document
- On 2011-11-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to National Association Hillcrest Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $316,500.00 dated 2010-05-13 between Natalia Godaeva and Bank Of America Na View Document
- On 2010-07-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Quicken Loans & Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems to Bank Of America Na. View Document
- Caludette S Kruger was granted Power of Attorney for Eleanor Mcdanniel & Matthew J Vetri on 2008-01-24 View Document
- Natalia Godaeva took a mortgage for $365,000.00 from Mers on 2008-01-31. View Document
- Claudette S. Krijger Revocable Trust sold this property to Natalia Godaeva for $740,000.00 on 2008-01-31. View Document
- Claudette S Tr Krijger & Claudette S Krijger Satisfied their Mortgage with National Association Wachovia Bank on 2008-02-07. View Document
- Claudette S. Krijger & Claudette S. Trustee Krijger took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from National Association Wachovia Bank on 2002-09-03. View Document
- Claudette S. Krijger sold this property to Claudette S. Krijgerrevocable Trust & Claudette S. Trustee Skrijer for $0.00 on 1993-12-28. View Document
- Marinus Krijer & Claudetta Singh-Krijger Satisfied their Mortgage with River Bank America on 1993-05-10. View Document
- Marinus Krijger was granted Power of Attorney for Winsome Elaine Danials on 1991-05-03 View Document
- Marinus Krijger & Claudette Singh-Krijger took a mortgage for $63,100.00 from River Bank America on 1991-05-03. View Document
- Marinus Krijger & Claudette Saka Krujger & Claudette Singh was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-05-03 View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Marinus Krijger & Claudette Singh & Claudia S Aka Krijger for $0.00 on 1991-03-21. View Document
- Claudette S. Krijger & Claudette Fka Singh was granted Power of Attorney for Winsome Elaine Danials on 1991-05-03 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #7B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.