Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Rushan Guan & Gil Bolotin took a mortgage for $864,000.00 from Mers on 2015-12-21. View Document
- Rushan Guan & Gil Bolotin was granted Power of Attorney for Condo Board Of 392 Central Park West on 2015-12-21 View Document
- Robert Talent sold this property to Rushan Guan & Gil Bolotin for $1,080,000.00 on 2015-12-21. View Document
- Rushan Guan was granted Power of Attorney for Esq. Scott Krinsky on 2015-12-17 View Document
- Gil Bolotin was granted Power of Attorney for Esq. Scott Krinsky on 2015-12-17 View Document
- Robert Talent was granted Power of Attorney for Helene Pangalos on 2015-04-07 View Document
- Estate Of Jackie Warner sold this property to Robert Talent for $0.00 on 2009-06-05. View Document
- Jackie Warner & Robert Talent Satisfied their Mortgage with River Bank Of America on 1994-03-29. View Document
- Jackie Warner & Robert Talent took a mortgage for $78,124.00 from River Bank America on 1991-07-12. View Document
- Jackie Werner & Robert Talent was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-07-12 View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Jackie Warner & Robert Talent for $0.00 on 1991-07-02. View Document
- Robert Talent was granted Power of Attorney for Jackie Warner on 1991-07-12 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-10-31 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,108,000 on 2015-03-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-12-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,250 to $3,150 on 2012-10-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,300 to $3,250 on 2012-10-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,500 to $3,300 on 2012-10-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,500 on 2012-09-27 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #6N, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.