- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2011-09-29 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC & N.A. Hsbc Bank Usa. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2003-06-25. Parties: N. A. Citibank, Hsbc View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $143,000.00 dated 2003-02-03 between Jean B Coke and Hsbc View Document
- Jean B Coke took a mortgage for $47,317.17 from Hsbc on 2003-02-03. View Document
- Jean B. Coke took a mortgage for $67,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1999-05-04. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-09-21 between Jean B. Coke and Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation View Document
- Jean B. Coke took a mortgage for $4,400.50 from Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation on 1998-09-15. View Document
- On 1996-12-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from River Bank America to Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- Sundry Miscellaneous (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-07-01. Parties: John B. Coke, River Bank America View Document
- Jean B Coke took a mortgage for $102,381.00 from River Bank America on 1991-05-17. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Jean B Coke for $0.00 on 1991-05-13. View Document
- Jean B Coke was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park W Cb/M on 1991-05-17 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
- 392 Central Park West #5M, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area