Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Marie Elena Grippo Satisfied their Mortgage with Ltd. Columbia Equities on 2000-07-24. View Document
- On 1995-10-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ltd. Columbia Equities to Natwest Home Mortgage Corp.. View Document
- Marie Elena Grippo took a mortgage for $6,000.00 from Marine Midland Bank on 1995-04-07. View Document
- Marie Elena Grippo Satisfied their Mortgage with Dale Mortgage Bankers Corp on 1994-04-25. View Document
- Marie Elena Grippo took a mortgage for $84,000.00 from Columbia Equities Ltd on 1993-10-12. View Document
- On 1993-03-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Dale Mortgage Bkgrscorp to Texas Commerce Bk Na. View Document
- Marie Elena Grippo took a mortgage for $80,900.00 from Dale Mortgage Bankers Cp on 1992-06-01. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Marie Elena Grippo for $0.00 on 1992-05-20. View Document
- Marie Elena Grippo was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1992-06-01 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #4X, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.