- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Samantha Morgan & Samantha Aslan Morgan took a mortgage for $41,000.00 from Capital One Bank, NA on 2012-08-23. View Document
- Samantha A Morgan Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2012-09-12. View Document
- Correct Index/Deed-Office Use (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-03-15. Parties: Vincent C Clark, Samantha Aslan Morgan View Document
- On 1998-07-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from North Fork Bank to Inc. Eab Mortgage Company. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-07-23 between Samantha Aslan Morgan and Inc. Eab Mortgage Company View Document
- Samantha Aslan Morgan took a mortgage for $3,631.53 from Eab Mortgage Company on 1998-07-23. View Document
- Vincent C. Clark Satisfied their Mortgage with River Bank Of America on 1994-03-21. View Document
- Samantha Aslan Morgan was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park W Cb/M on 1993-11-17 View Document
- Samantha Morgan took a mortgage for $87,000.00 from Home Federal Sv Bk on 1993-11-17. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Vincent C. Clark for $0.00 on 1993-11-02. View Document
- Vincent C. Clark sold this property to Samantha Aslan Morgan for $0.00 on 1993-11-02. View Document
- Vincent C. Clark was granted Power of Attorney for Warren P. Kossin on 1993-11-17 View Document
- Vincent C Clark took a mortgage for $74,605.00 from River Bank America on 1991-03-07. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Vincent C Clark for $0.00 on 1991-03-04. View Document
- Vincentc Clark was granted Power of Attorney for Alice M Stinebaugh on 1991-03-07 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #4W, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area