Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Robin Kelly Satisfied their Mortgage with Gmac Mortgage LLC on 2015-09-29. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $660,000.00 dated 2006-06-28 between Robin Kelly and Citibank, N.A., View Document
- Robin Kelly took a mortgage for $310,000.00 from Citibank, N.A., on 2006-06-28. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2003-11-17. Parties: Robin Kelly, Citibank Na View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $350,000.00 dated 2003-06-02 between Robin Kelly and Citibank Na View Document
- Robin Kelly Satisfied their Mortgage with Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation on 2003-04-17. View Document
- Merrill Lynch Credit Corporation was granted Power of Attorney for Cendant Mortgage Corporation Dba Phh Mortgage Serv on 2003-02-21 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $250,000.00 dated 2003-05-01 between Robin Kelly and Gmac Mortgage Corporation View Document
- Robin Kelly took a mortgage for $152,638.76 from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Gmac Mortgage Corporation on 2003-05-01. View Document
- Robin C. Kelly took a mortgage for $390,000.00 from Citibank, NA on 2002-10-11. View Document
- Robin Kelly took a mortgage for $256,000.00 from Merrill Lynch Creditcorporation on 2000-02-10. View Document
- 392 Central Park West Condominium Def. & City Of New York Parking Violations Bureau Def. & Andrew L.Esq. Referee Bluestone & Barbara Def. Evans & City Of New York Environmental Control Board Def. sold this property to Robin Kelly for $0.00 on 1998-08-17. View Document
- Robin Kelly took a mortgage for $135,000.00 from Gmac Mortgage Corporation on 1998-10-13. View Document
- On 1996-08-23 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Park West Village Associates to Seymour Svirsky. View Document
- Barbara Evans was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-07-22 View Document
- Evans Barbara took a mortgage for $102,482.00 from Park West Villageassoc on 1991-07-22. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Barbara Evans for $0.00 on 1991-07-15. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #4C, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.