- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kathleen Delehanty Satisfied their Mortgage with The Chase Manhattan Bank on 2003-11-08. View Document
- Chase Home Mortgagecorp & Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation was granted Power of Attorney for Fleet National Bank on 2000-01-25 View Document
- Kathleen Delehanty Satisfied their Mortgage with Fleet National Bank on 2000-01-25. View Document
- Kathleen Delehanty Satisfied their Mortgage with Fleet National Bank on 1999-09-03. View Document
- Chase Manhattan Mtge. Corp. was granted Power of Attorney for Fleet Real Estate Funding Corp. on 1999-09-03 View Document
- Kathleen Delehanty took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1998-11-20. View Document
- Kathleen Delehanty took a mortgage for $84,000.00 from Fleet National Bank on 1996-08-28. View Document
- Jocelyn P. Small was granted Power of Attorney for Seth Paprin on 1996-07-16 View Document
- Jocelyn P. Small sold this property to Kathleen Delehanty for $0.00 on 1992-07-27. View Document
- Jocelyn P. Small Satisfied their Mortgage with East River Svgs Bank on 1992-09-24. View Document
- Jocelyn P. Small was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-04-22 View Document
- Jocelyn P. Small took a mortgage for $66,000.00 from River Bank America on 1991-04-22. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Jocelyn P. Small for $0.00 on 1991-04-16. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
- 392 Central Park West #4A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area