Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2015-02-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ocwen Loan Servicing LLC to Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc. View Document
- On 2013-10-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Onewest Bank, FSB to Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC. View Document
- On 2011-01-26 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to Onewest Bank, FSB. View Document
- Arlene Pottinger & Michael Pottinger Satisfied their Mortgage with River Bank America on 2003-10-15. View Document
- Arlene Pottinger took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Indymac Bank on 2002-10-18. View Document
- Arlene Pottinger & Michael Pottinger sold this property to Arlene Pottinger for $0.00 on 2002-10-10. View Document
- On 1996-12-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from River Bank America to Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- Arlene Pottinger & Michael Pottinger was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdb/Mn on 1991-03-28 View Document
- Arlene Pottinger & Michael Pottinger took a mortgage for $62,400.00 from River Bank America on 1991-03-28. View Document
- Park West Villiage Assoc sold this property to Arlene Pottinger & Michael Pottinger for $0.00 on 1991-03-22. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
- 392 Central Park West #2Y, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.