Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Nina C Tao was granted Power of Attorney for The 392 Central Park West Condominium on 2013-09-10 View Document
- Nina C Tao took a mortgage for $1,064,700.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2013-09-10. View Document
- Barbara Dolinsky sold this property to Nina C Tao for $1,638,000.00 on 2013-09-10. View Document
- Nina C Tao was granted Power of Attorney for Vivares Susana on 2013-08-30 View Document
- Barbara Dolinsky & Bernard L/W/T Dolinsky sold this property to Barbara Dolinsky for $0.00 on 1999-11-09. View Document
- Bernard Dolinsky was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-04-11 View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Bernard Dolinsky for $0.00 on 1991-04-08. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-08-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-05-05 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,180,000 to $2,095,000 on 2016-02-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $2,180,000 on 2015-11-14 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-07-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,500 to $5,250 on 2014-06-20 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,500 on 2013-10-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-09-13 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-06-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,645,000 on 2013-05-31 View Listing
- 392 Central Park West #20R, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.