- P.S. 163 Alfred E. Smith
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,SE
- Principal: Donny Lopez
- Phone: 212-678-2854
- Address: 163 West 97 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M163/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Angela Abramian-Katz & Carmen Abramian Satisfied their Mortgage with Hudson City Savings Bank on 2016-01-22. View Document
- Carmen Burke & Angela Abramian-Katz & Carmen Abramian took a mortgage for $325,000.00 from Hudson City Division Of M & T Bank on 2015-12-31. View Document
- Angela Abramian-Katz was granted Power of Attorney for Carmen Burke & Carmen Abramian on 2015-12-31 View Document
- Arthur T Galvin & Barbara Y Galvin Satisfied their Mortgage with At&T Employees Federal Credit Union on 2011-09-08. View Document
- Arthur T Galvin & Barbara Yvonne Clayton Satisfied their Mortgage with Hsbc Bank Usa National Association & Hsbc Bank Usa on 2011-09-06. View Document
- Angela Abramian-Katz & Carmen Abramian took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Hudson City Savings Bank on 2011-08-31. View Document
- Angela Abramian-Katz & Carmen Abramian was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board on 2011-08-31 View Document
- Barbara Y Clayton & Arthur T Galvin sold this property to Carmen Abramian & Angela A Katz for $775,000.00 on 2011-08-31. View Document
- Angela Abramian-Katz was granted Power of Attorney for Carmen Abramian on 2011-08-25 View Document
- Barbara Yvonne Clayton & Arthur T. Galvin took a mortgage for $230,000.00 from Hsbc Bank Usa on 2000-08-10. View Document
- Barbara Yvonne Clayton & Arthur T. Galvin Satisfied their Mortgage with Apple Bank Savings on 1994-05-31. View Document
- Barbara Y. Clayton & Arthur T. Galvin & Barbara Yvonne Clayton took a mortgage for $106,500.00 from At&T Employees Federal Credit Union on 1994-03-18. View Document
- Barbara Y Clayton & Arthur T Galvin was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-04-24 View Document
- Arthur T Galvin & Barbara Yvonne Clayton took a mortgage for $100,800.00 from Apple Bank For Svgs on 1991-04-24. View Document
- Park West Village Assocs sold this property to Barbara Y Clayton & Arthur T Galvin for $0.00 on 1991-04-22. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #20K, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area