Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Theodore Chesler Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) & River Bank America & Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation & N.A. Hsbc Bank Usa on 2014-02-20. View Document
- Jihong Zang & Andrew Ang was granted Power of Attorney for The 392 Central Park West Condominium on 2014-02-14 View Document
- Yoshimi Chesler & The Estate Of Theodore Chesler sold this property to Jihong Zang & Andrew Ang for $849,000.00 on 2014-02-14. View Document
- On 2011-09-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation & Hsbc Mortgage Corporation (Usa) to Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & N.A. Hsbc Bank Usa. View Document
- On 1996-12-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from River Bank America to Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-06-02 between Theodore Chesler and East River Savings Bank View Document
- Theodore Chesler was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W C B/M on 1991-09-16 View Document
- Theodore Chesler took a mortgage for $71,315.00 from River Bank America on 1991-09-16. View Document
- Park West Village Assoc sold this property to Theodore Chesler for $0.00 on 1991-09-12. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-06-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,300 to $3,200 on 2014-04-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,400 to $3,300 on 2014-03-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-02-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,400 on 2014-02-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-12-14 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $849,000 on 2013-11-14 View Listing
- 392 Central Park West #19V, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.