Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Timeshare Deed (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2013-09-03. Parties: The Karen Clarke Mitchell Revocable Trust & Trustee Lantz Mazyck Mitchell & Trustee Rashaan Clark Mitchell, Lantz Mazyck Mitchell View Document
- Karen C Mitchell Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2010-07-21. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $144,000.00 dated 2004-03-19 between Karen Clarke Mitchell & Trustee Of Karen Clarke Mitchell Revocable Trust and Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Karen Clarke Mitchell & Trustee Of Karen Clarke Mitchell Revocable Trust took a mortgage for $45,723.64 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2004-03-19. View Document
- Karen C. Mitchell & Karen Clarke Mitchell sold this property to Karen Clarke Mitchell Revocable Trust & Karen Clarke Trustee Mitchell for $0.00 on 2002-04-01. View Document
- Carolyn Jarvis Mehu & Herve Mehu & Marielle Mehu Satisfied their Mortgage with River Bank America on 1998-10-06. View Document
- Karen C. Mitchell was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Park West Condominium on 1998-09-02 View Document
- Herve Mehu & Marielle Mehu & Carolyn Jarns Mehu sold this property to Karen C. Mitchell for $0.00 on 1998-08-20. View Document
- Karen C. Mitchell took a mortgage for $105,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1998-09-02. View Document
- Marielle Mehu was granted Power of Attorney for Carolyn Jarvis Mehu on 1998-09-02 View Document
- On 1997-01-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from River Bank America to Marine Midland Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- Carolyn Jarvis Mehu & Herve Mehu & Marielle Mehu took a mortgage for $63,600.00 from River Bank America on 1991-08-07. View Document
- Marielle Mehu & Carolyn Jarvis Herve was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-08-07 View Document
- Park West Vill Associate sold this property to Carolyn Jarvis Mehu & Herve Mehu & Marielle Mehu for $0.00 on 1991-07-29. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #18V, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.