Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Robert Zadra took a mortgage for $125,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2001-07-11. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-01-25 between Robert Zadra and Chemical Bank View Document
- Release dated 1994-01-25 between Northeast Savings F.A. and Chemical Bank View Document
- Robert Zadra took a mortgage for $4,452.52 from Chemical Bank on 1994-01-25. View Document
- Robert Zadra was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-01-28 View Document
- Robert Zadra took a mortgage for $84,150.00 from Northeast Savings F.A. on 1991-01-28. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Robert Zadra for $0.00 on 1991-01-18. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-09-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2016-08-26 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-08-25 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,700 to $3,600 on 2016-08-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,000 to $3,700 on 2016-07-29 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,000 on 2016-07-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,375,000 on 2016-06-04 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,200,000 on 2013-09-22 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The 392 Central Park West Condominium, 260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Akam Associates, Inc, Marianne Ciccantelli, 260 Madison Avenue #12, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Scot Gleason, 260 Madison Avenue #12TH, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Tom Brennan, 260 12Th, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Rudy Vajdak,
- 392 Central Park West #18M, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.