Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Gonen Stein was granted Power of Attorney for Condo Board Of The 392 Central Park West Condo on 2011-12-12 View Document
- Gonen Stein took a mortgage for $469,000.00 from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems on 2011-12-12. View Document
- The Estate Of Lydia M. Pitts & Hall, Executrix, L. Priscilla sold this property to Gonen Stein for $715,000.00 on 2011-12-12. View Document
- Lyndia M Pitts Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank N.A. on 2011-12-30. View Document
- Lydia M Pitts Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2011-10-20. View Document
- Lydia M Pitts Satisfied their Mortgage with Hsbc Mortgage Corporation Usa on 2010-10-08. View Document
- Lydia M Pitts Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2005-10-03. View Document
- Lydia M Pitts took a mortgage for $289,000.00 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank Na on 2005-09-16. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $205,000.00 dated 2003-03-26 between Lydia M Pitts and Jpmorgan Chase Bank View Document
- Lydia M Pitts took a mortgage for $130,000.00 from J P Morgan Chase Bank on 2003-03-31. View Document
- Lydia M. Pitts took a mortgage for $75,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2001-12-28. View Document
- Lydia M. Pitts Satisfied their Mortgage with Park West Village Associates on 1999-12-17. View Document
- Lydia M. Pitts took a mortgage for $189,000.00 from Hsbc Mortgage Corporatio (Usa) on 1999-12-03. View Document
- Lydia M. Pitts was granted Power of Attorney for 392 Central Pk W Cdbd/M on 1991-04-03 View Document
- Lydia Pitts took a mortgage for $83,936.70 from Park West Vill Assoc on 1991-04-03. View Document
- Park West Vill Assoc sold this property to Lydia M. Pitts for $0.00 on 1991-03-27. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1991-01-10. Parties: Park West Village Assoc View Document
- Maps filed 1991-01-10 View Document
- 392 Central Park West #18B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 375.4ft x 352.96ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 455,304.64 sq. ft.
Remaining 132,104.64 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 860,314.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 537,114.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.